The Only Industry-Compatible HoloLens 2 Solution
Bring the open collaboration of Trimble Connect and mixed reality capabilities of the HoloLens 2 to the field team.
Certified for Worksite Use
Field of View
Easy to Use
Trimble Connect for HoloLens utilizes mixed reality for site productivity by providing precise alignment of holographic data on the job site, enabling workers to review their models overlaid in the context of the physical environment. With two-way communication to the Trimble Connect cloud, users always have the most up-to-date data on their site, literally.
Efficiently visualize, review and share 3D designs directly on a physical environment using holographic data. Trimble Connect for HoloLens makes it simple for HoloLens 2 or XR10 users to visualize 3D designs in the field.
The only worksite ready mixed reality device in the world. The XR10 features:
- XR10 is the only HoloLens 2 solution compatible with an industry standard hardhat and certified for use in safety controlled environments
- Industry leading 43° field-of-view, for the best possible mixed-reality experience
- Improved hand and eye tracking sensors for automatic calibration and instinctual interaction with menus and holograms
- 5-microphone array and innovative bone-conductive headset to provide crystal clear 2-way communication in high ambient noise environments
- Improved weight distribution and flip-up visor for increased wearability
*If sold out, pre-order takes 2-4 weeks to arrive.
Fulfilled by CS Global Group Pte Ltd