Revit 2022 New Features for Architects
We all know that Autodesk releases new updates timely to ensure that designers are always able to work efficiently and accurately by using technologies.
In this blog, let's look at some of the new features released for Architects!
Revit 2022 is packed full of new features, bug fixes, and general updates that will be of interest to just about everyone who uses Revit.
These are some new features that catches Architects attention!
- Revit Built-in PDF Exporter
- Show Wall Core Only
- Tapered Walls
- Filter by Family and Type in Schedule View
- Split Schedule Across Sheets
- Remember Last Used Tab in Material Browser
- Load Autodesk Family Navigation Tools
- Revision Numbering Enhancements
- Multiple Value Indication
- Grids as Reference in 3D Views