Autodesk Navisworks 2022 New Features
Autodesk Navisworks Manage - The power tool which plays an important role to the Revit users/ Architectural, Engineering and Construction industry by providing a WHOLE project view to the various project team members involved.
Navisworks Manage is a project review software that help professionals review integrated project models, run clash detection checks, construction simulations and many more functions data functions which will be used in project discussions with stakeholders during preconstruction to better control project outcomes.
It allow users to open and combine 3D models; navigate around them in real-time and review the model using a set of tools including comments, redlining, viewpoint, and measurements. A selection of plug-ins enhances the package adding interference detection, 4D time simulation, photorealistic rendering and PDF-like publishing.
To make the workflow more flexible and instant, the application can create schedules directly from projects models with a simple click. It includes powerful and advanced planning capabilities and tools. Users can collect documents and other information details.
Features of Navisworks:
- *NEW* BIM 360 Model Coordination integration: Quickly identify and resolve costly constructability issues.
- *Enhancement* Updated IFC file reader: Use the same open source code from Revit to handle IFC files, with added hierarchy, Pset, and data enhancements.
- Detect clashes and coordinate models: View clashes in context to help find and resolve conflicts. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Support a variety of file formats: More than 60 different formats available.
- BIM coordination with Autodesk products: Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap.
- Navisworks + Point Layout: Automatically add layout points to coordinated models and import, export, and compare directly in Navisworks.
- Aggregate data into a single model: Combine design and construction data into a singular model.
- Model simulation and animation: Link animated model objects to your construction schedules for high-quality project simulations.
- Whole-team project review: Bring together data created by multidisciplinary teams to explore and review complex models in real time.
- Publish and share NWD and DWF files: Publish models in distributable file formats that capture detailed design information.
- Measurement tools: Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Redline tool: Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Integrated quantification takeoff: Measure lines, areas, and counts with 2D and 3D takeoff rather than carrying out manual calculations.
- Quantification from PDF sheets: Trace existing geometry on a 2D PDF worksheet, such as a floorplan, to create takeoffs automatically.
- Navisworks + Assemble: Bring models from Navisworks into Assemble for use in estimating, scheduling, or other workflows.
- 5D project scheduling includes time and cost: Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Photorealistic model rendering: Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery.
- Reality capture capabilities: Work with enhanced point cloud integration.
- Cloud rendering: Create renders for whole-project models you can store and share in the cloud.
- Real-time navigation: Explore an integrated project model as it's built.
- Appearance profiler: Add new depths of clarity by coloring project models based on their properties, and applying them to your entire project.
Master and leverage on the usage of Autodesk Navisworks Manage to better control your project outcomes!
Click here to view course information
Check out with promo code: NAVIS100OFF for September Training session and receive S$100 discount! - Valid until 31 Aug 2021.